The Office of Career Services is located in Morgan University Center 210. Our services are available free of charge to APSU alumni. Some may require an appointment. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
What can I do at the Office of Career Services?
- Browse local, regional and national job listings on Jobs4Govs.
- Use the student computers to complete online job searches.
- Take a Career Assessment.
- Explore internships and volunteer opportunities.
- Look into graduate school.
- Research jobs in the Career Services library.
- Meet with a career counselor to discuss possible careers.
- Have resumes, cover letters and reference lists professionally critiqued.
- Publish your resume to be reviewed by potential employers on Jobs4Govs.
- Attend a workshop on resume writing, interviewing or other career topics.
- Get information about on-campus recruiting and the Nashville Area Career Fairs.
Office of Career Services
Austin Peay State University
Morgan University Center, Suite 210
Clarksville, TN 37044